- 36 Party Favours Mix Piñata Filler Pack £7.99
- 64 Party Favours Mix Piñata Filler Pack £9.99
- Big White Football Piñata - 30cm wide £13.95
- Black & Red Dragon Piñata - 56cm tall £13.95
- Black and Gold Movie Camera Piñata - 52cm long £13.95
- Black and White Penguin Piñata - 40cm tall £13.95
- Black With Pink Ears Panda Piñata - 42cm tall £13.95
- Blue Dolphin Piñata - 56cm tall £13.95
- Brown Horse Piñata - 53cm long £13.95
- Green Army Man Piñata - 53cm tall £13.95
- Green Dragon Piñata - 56cm tall £13.95
- Green Tractor Piñata - 45cm long £13.95
- Light Brown Puppy Piñata - 42cm tall £13.95
- Mixed Colour Piñata Buster - 76cm £3.49
- Multi Coloured Donkey Burro Pull Piñata - 50cm long £13.95
- Multi Coloured Mexican Hat Sombrero Piñata - 43cm wide £13.95
- Orange Fish Piñata - 55cm long £13.95
- Orange Lion Piñata - 43cm tall £13.95
- Pink Pig Piñata - 47cm long £13.95
- Red and Purple Racing Car Piñata - 45cm long £13.95
Piñatas – Party Item That Keeps Guests Active and Happy
It turns out that parties and fun games go hand in hand. However, not every game is adequate for every party, but there are a few games that are accepted as universal. Thanks to these games, you can turn the visitors of your event into active individuals that want to have fun. Today, it is very common to see Piñatas in the vast majority of parties. People who want to learn more about Piñatas and the origin and rules of this game should continue reading.
What’s so interesting about Piñatas and why should your party have them?
Historians and anthropologists have confirmed that Piñatas were invented in Mexico where many different types of events are accompanied by Piñata parties. Originally, Piñatas represent decorated figures typically of an animal or a person that is stuffed with candies and toys. The Piñata is hung high usually on a tree while a blindfolded person tries to break it open with the help of a stick or rod. Being blindfolded makes the situation more exciting and the cheering crowd around the participant is trying to help them hit the Piñata.
If you are interested in buying Piñatas for your party, you should take a few things into account, first of all, you should think about the weight of this party item. Keep in mind that the item will be hung. In most cases, the Piñata itself is not heavy, but stuffing it with different party favors can make it a little bit heavy. So, think about the weight before you find the perfect spot to place the Piñata. We should also mention that there are Piñatas that are stuffed by the manufacturers while others are empty so the party organizer can fill them with whatever they find interesting. Of course, candies are the first choice of most people.
Another thing that we should take into account when buying Piñatas is the colour of this party item. When purchasing an item like this and choosing a colour, think about the environment in which you will place the Piñata. In addition, think about the rest of the decorations and find one that matches these things. Even though many people choose Piñatas in one colour it is not unusual to use a Piñata with several colours.
Besides candies, party organizers can use few other things inside the Piñata like coins in case we are talking about a party with a sports theme or confetti or even specially molded chocolates. There is no doubt that Piñatas have the ability to make every part enjoyable and fun especially for the young ones.
Finding the best Piñatas on the market
With so many choices on the market, buyers should not settle for anything but the high-quality product and this is exactly what we have in our offer. Feel free to perform a research on our website and you will notice some great Piñatas for both kids and adult parties. These Piñatas are safe, attractive and made from quality materials.